LAWSON.

As soon as I heard that they are coming down to Malaysia, I knew that I definitely HAVE to be there !!
I participated in the contest that has some
really awesome prizes. Some of the grand prizes were - A dinner with Lawson and
Tour KLCC with Lawson. Who wouldn’t get tempted to win that right? :p
From all the contests I've participated, I won 3 pairs of passes, and a pass
for Meet & Greet! I got second in place for a dinner with Lawson
asdfhjklsdf definitely frustrating, yeah it is.
Lawson had a webchat with the fans by GuaMalaysia a day
before the showcase. Most of the time, we just see them having fun by
themselves LOL. Since it was a webchat, we (the fans) started spamming questions
and stuff we want Lawson to say out and stuff. I managed to get Andy and Adam
to say my name :D it was the first few names they said before they went on a
name-saying spree so I could hear it clearly. Yep, totally a warm up for the
showcase !!
During the showcase day, I reached the venue with my cousin
around 5:50pm JUST in time before the meet & greet redemption closes (phew).
Oh and I saw my fanart on the board outside the venue (:
I went inside (the M&G was held at the main venue
itself, right in front of the stage) and made some new friends, we sat there
for about an hour waiting for Lawson. In between that hour, JinnyBoy (Jin, the
DJ from hitz.fm) and Ezra (from mix.fm) entertained us. We even got to take
photos with Jin in the meanwhile (:
After some long waiting (or so it seems), we saw a glimpse
of Lawson walking backstage and in a few minutes or so, we were organized into
lines and Lawson came out! /SPAZZING
The M&G was kind of a disappointment to me because the
organizers said that their schedule was really tight, and it wasn’t even a meet
and greet (literally). More like Snap-a-pic and go. We were all lined up in a
long line, the line just moved towards the boys and 5 by 5, the fans took
photos with the boys and left. Like a picture taking factory. whuttt. Anyway,
it was my group’s turn and I saw Ryan being unoccupied so I ran to him and
hugged him. Yes, I HUGGED him. It’s my first time hugging an artist btw, LOL
I’m not usually that fangirly but WHO CAN RESIST?! YES, he is super muscular if
you are asking. I can still replay back the feeling in my mind right now :p
I went to the front in between Adam and Joel to take a photo
instead of beside Ryan because I gave my spot to a friend in my group who’s
bias is Ryan (:
After that, we were supposed to either choose one place to
go –upstairs or downstairs.
There is this ‘rule’ that if you want to get their
autographs, you must have their album, and you MUST go upstairs so that you can
get priority later. If you don’t have an album, you must stay downstairs. I was
sort of in a dilemma but I guess I wasn’t really satisfied with the M&G so
I went upstairs. On my way there, Lawson was literally BEHIND me. They were
walking towards the backstage, and I’m on the way to the stairs. I just stopped
on the stairs and looked behind, I couldn’t say anything because they were all
rushing backstage ):
Around 8pm, the showcase started!
They started off with the song ‘Everywhere you go’ and
continued with ‘Gone’. ‘Taking over me’ was next, ‘Waterfall’, ‘Make it
happen’, ‘Learn to Love again’. The did a cover of Maroon 5’s ‘Moves Like
Jagger’. ‘When She was Mine’ and another cover of Swedish House Mafia’s ‘Don’t
you worry child’. Gah, SHM and Lawson…… BEST combination ever! The last song
they sang was ‘Standing In the Dark’. The crowd was EPIC, we all sang along to
their songs and it was just perfect! I can’t help but tear up during their
performance. I love their music, their album Chapman Square has been my jam for
the past 3 months and I finally heard them singing it live. SO MUCH FEELS OK.
After the showcase
ended, the crowd downstairs had to make their way out the entrance because they
are going to set up the tables for the autograph session downstairs. The fans
upstairs lined up and we got to go for the autograph session first. I was so
nervous.
Ryan was there first, I said to him ‘HI RYAN!’ and he said
hi back to me, I Hi-5ed him, and I was unto the next member which was Adam, but
Ryan was still looking towards me? So I thought I was supposed to say
something, so I told him ‘I LOST MY VOICE’ and he was doing that head-tilt thing
which meant like ‘awww’ RYANOMGYOUADORABLEBOY. I looked towards Adam and he was
smiling and I said ‘Hey!’ we Hi-5ed too ! Joel was busy signing the in-lays so
I sort of skipped him. When I came to Andy, he was looking at me, smiling with
his bright shining eyes. I see his pictures on instagram, and on YouTube and
now I’m looking at him, like a picture coming to real life. Like a super HD video
right in front of my face, really. I was sort of shocked, but I extended my
hand (I’m not sure why either), and he shook it while saying ‘Hi’. I was super
super happy afterwards that I forgot to give my gift to them. I usually go for
kpop concerts and they usually don’t allow you to give gifts to them personally
but rather just place them in a box or something. I was probably still used to
that so I asked the organizers on how to give my gift to them (I was still
standing near Andy), and they said ‘just give it to them.’ And I’m like ‘oh
okay’ and placed my gift on the table where Andy’s at. LOL. I don’t remember
anything after that, I just took the signed in-lays and ran out the entrance,
smiling like a dork.
Well, that wasn’t really it, I was waiting for my parents to
fetch me back, and they called me and said ‘Come here, we are behind a white
van.’ Guess what, it’s not JUST an ordinary white van. It was Lawson’s van!
While we (cousin and I) were walking towards where the white van is, we saw a
long line of fans with a walkway made for Lawson. So we went inside our car and
suddenly we heard screams, so my dad decided to park right in front of Lawson’s
van so we could just run out and join the crowd. THEY WALKED OUT, and we were
all screaming like crazy. SO PURFECT OK.
We went back into our car, and we drove off, but then we saw
the white van beside us, like driving next to our car. Unfortunately, we
couldn’t really see inside, the glass was tinted, and it’s dark at night.
To top off my Lawson experience, I went to Andy’s Instagram
and guess what… He used my photo that I took of them (pic above) and uploaded it in his own
Instag account! That means he obviously saw my tweet to him, saved the picture,
and cropped it, filtered it and asdhfjksdflka. He beat me in uploading it first
pffft! HAHA Andy oh Andy ;)
They flew to Sydney the next day, where my sister is at. And she did me a very very huge favour that I have to thank her so much. She actually took her 12 seconds of her time with Lawson to actually ask Ryan to say hi to me through a video!! WITH MY NAME. LIKE RECORDED. EMBEDDED. IDK.
he said my /moughphuggin/ name....
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS !
Thanks for reading ! :D

.jpg)




