SEOUL.
5 Days and 5 Nights of Summer.
[PART 2]
{DAY 3; Myeong-dong + Seoul Tower}
A fresh morning (:
A brand new day in Seoul !
Woke up at 8am and had buffet breakfast in the hotel.
{yoghurt♥}
We started off our day by heading to Myeong-dong !
Since we parked our car at Lotte Duty Free, there was Star Avenue there too. I thought it was the 'pay-to-get-in' Star Avenue but I guess this is just the simpler version of it. It was just a walkway with all the star's pictures on the walls and stuff like that.
{Lotte Star Avenue}
{messages to the artists}
{Super Junior's Hand prints}
After the short walk through the Star Avenue, we made our way to the underground mall en route to Myeong Dong's main fashion street.
{every k-popper's heaven!}
We didn't really see around in the underground mall much though, we just went straight to the exit after buying some CDs.
{2PM's endorsement}
{more kpop goodies!}
Before we head to the main street, we passed by a huge cathedral so we decided to stop by and take some photos :)
{woof :3}
Oh and the streets of Myeong Dong is really confusing ! We were searching high and low for the main street which has SPAO and Everysing in it, but there were so many nice shops that we had to make a stop every time we venture into a new street :P
And we found FUBU !
T.O.P from Big Bang endorses this brand so there were a lot of standees of him :D
After walking some more, we found SPAO! It's one of the shop's that I've been looking for because I saw on the net that they sell Marvel Graphic Tees! And being a Marvel fan, how can I not get excited? ;) Oh and Super Junior together with Girls Generation, endorses the clothes here too!
{a few that I bought}
It has 3 floors of clothing, the second floor for men's and third for women's if I'm not mistaken. The fourth floor was for Everysing!
Everysing is a place where they sell most of the SM Artist's official goods and they have a photo booth where you actually take a photo and they'll make it look like you're really taking a photo with the artists :D
And they also have karaoke there. I heard that there's actually a camera there or something so if you sing well, they might bring you in as a trainee :P
{blur ;_;}
Sadly, there still isn't any EXO merchandises yet :(( I was actually hoping for them to at least sell some though, but I guess they're still new so.. yeah.
Pictures weren't allowed inside actually, so I just took a picture of the scenery outside from the window (not like it helps or anything lolol c:)
{the view outside Everysing}
It was already time for lunch so we just stopped by a restaurant inside Myeong Dong to have some Ginseng Chicken!! :)
Full and satisfied, we decided to walk around some more and came across the infamous tall ice cream!
{tall ice creaaam :3}
{you can see the Seoul Tower from here ! :D}
and look what we found ? (:
the adorable Garfield mascot which always appears in Myeong Dong :P
{this is what I call, SWAG}
After all that shopping, we went to Angel-in-us coffee to have a 'pit stop'
And later we decided to go to the Seoul Tower since it was quite near from Myeong Dong.
We had seafood fried rice for dinner that night :)
After dinner, we walked from the hotel to Kyobo bookstore since it was within walking distance :)
{on our way to Kyobo}
{DAY 4; Odusan Unification Observatory + Drama set + MBC Show Champion}
It took and hour and a half for us to get to the Odusan Unification Observatory. We were here not for any k-pop event or anything but just to see the history of Korea :) And from that Observatory, we could actually see a part of North Korea too :O It was really fascinating, the thought that just over that sea, it is already North Korea!
{G-Dragon ; Sunny10}
it looks deformed lololol
it's the can's fault! D:
{we left a note there too c:}
There was an Outlet Centre nearby called Paju Premium Outlets, and we decided to have lunch there.
Had lunch at Johnny Rockets, an American fast food chain :) Finally had some cheese in a while :P
{ADORABLE :3}
The next destination was to the drama set ! :D yes, I was really really really excited! 8D
I didn't know where we were going exactly, nor who was going to be there. So it really came to me as a surprise :)
{Big Bang advert on a public bus}
I really have to thank him a lot for this because he actually came with a souvenir for us. It was a roll of posters :) and when I opened it, it is actually an autograph poster of Girls Generation ! Not one, but THREE of them :D Plus, an autographed poster of Monster (Drama)!! It was really unexpected :)
{the place/room (?) framed in red was where the shooting was held in}
The small room, actually an office/showroom, was filled with cameras, lightings and staffs. When we went in, there was barely any space to walk. So we just stood around like a lamppost until they called us inside the room, where the actresses were inside. They were actually filming a scene, and are on standby 8D
The actresses that we saw were;
and
she was in Dream High 2 :)
It was really tense inside the set, when the director says ACTION, the whole set goes all quiet and the actresses do their job.

{inside the set}
When we first went inside the room, Choi Yeo Jin asked us who we were. Uncle P told her that we are from Malaysia and she said something along the lines of 'Wow, am I a hallyu star now?'. I guess they were all very tensed up and nervous because they were really focusing on practising their lines and weren't really friendly.
Oh and I actually got to sit on the same couch as Park Sol Mi :P I remember when they shouted action, the cameras started to roll and I was like bending to the side away from the camera just in case I get into their way and got filmed by the cameras LOLJK. But of course it was a close-up shot so we weren't actually in their way (:
About the drama;
This drama actually hasn't aired yet. It's airing on the 27th of June, and it's called (친애하는 당신에게) ; (Beloved / Dear You). It is a remake of a Japanese drama (which is based on a Japanese novel written by Hisashi Nozawa.).
--
About 30 minutes later, we went back out of the studio. yay, I can finally breathe again LOL. Seriously, almost everyone held their breath when the cameras were rolling.
LATER.
Uncle P told us that we should wait for a while because one of the actor is going to come to the set !
EXCITED. NERVOUS. ASDKJFLDFJGKL.
And then we saw the black van, parked beside the street. He told us that the actor was inside, getting ready, putting on make-up.
We then waited inside the office and sat down.
{the drama script}
While we were waiting, my mum told me that when she went into the toilet, she met Park Sol Mi inside :) I kind of regretted not going to the toilet then, lololol.
Well, the actor was fashionably late. We waited for probably 15 minutes. But I guess I was just too nervous and it felt like about 30 minutes to me.
Just then, we were called to head outside the office so we did.
And there he was, coming out from the black van. It was KIM MIN JUN ! :)
He is SUPER. FRIGGIN. TALL. I felt like a dwarf next to him ;_;
My heart went all 두근 두근. (thumping)
A/N It might be a little different from the experience my sister wrote in her blog, we forgotten which order did it come in :0
So, he came up to us (Mum, sis and I) and greeted us by saying 안녕하세요 (Hello) and shaking our hands.
Then he was like 'Oh, you know Korean?' (in Korean, but we understood it) but my sister replied no (LOL, panic-attack I guess).
Then he asked us in English 'Have you seen me before?' and we replied 'Yeah, I think we saw you before!' ahem, but in actual fact we didn't really know him ): 죄송 해요 오빠 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ~
He then asked us some more in English if this was our first time here in Korea and we replied 'It's the third time!' and he was like 'Wow!' and continued 'QL?' he actually meant to ask if we were from KL (Kuala Lumpur). And we said yeah! Then my mum asked him if he has been to Malaysia too and he said 'One time!'
The staff then helped us to take a picture together !! :D
After that, my sister suggested to take a Selca!
"A/N: Selca - Camwhore, except less 'whore'. It is a very Korean term. Not much foreigners use it" -Quoted from my sister's blog (:
Then the staff's laughed because like what I said, Selca is a very Korean term and for us foreigners to use that term, I guess it's kind of a amusement to them :P
So my sister hurried me to take out my phone; since it's the only gadget we have that has a front face camera. And we were fumbling with the phone while he just stared on at
Gosh, I remember so perfectly that my smile was super stiff when we took the photo and when he put a hand around my shoulder.. -dies- *___*
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
I bowed to him and thanked him and we said 'We will support you and will support the drama too!'
And he said 'Yeah, enjoy!'
I caught him saying it on the video *v*
his voice.
asdfjhaslkdjfsdfkjhasdlkfj
guys, I hope you will support the drama too, okay? :) :)
that's when we left, and he went back into the van for a short while.
I took a few more photos of him when he came back out from the van.
then he headed to the drama set venue that we were just now.
{MIN JUN ;_;}
Our next destination was to see MBC's Show Champion :) It starts around 7pm so we decided to have some pastries and breads before we head there. We stopped by Paris Baguette, which was just a short walk away from where we had been earlier.
---
{MBC's performance hall}

Well, we had some special privilege so we got to enter earlier. Not only that, we got to go up to the 2nd floor too ! At first I thought the 2nd floor is going to be filled with fans by the time the show was going on live but no one came :O And on the other end of the seat, there were 3 boys in black singlets that we were guessing it was A-JAX. One of them had blonde hair ! But we really couldn't make out their faces because it was really dark :(
There weren't any security on our floor so we could somehow take photos freely :P But when the live show started, one of the staffs told us that we weren't allowed to take any photos/videos. ahem, I sort of broke that rule and took some pictures later on :P I mean come on, how can we not take photos? LOL.
When we first entered the hall, the artists were rehearsing (the part of the show where they sit down and talk). We saw Dal Shabet, Dalmatian, Wonder Girls and A-JAX being seated on the stage.
The rehearsals continued with the dry rehearsals and camera rehearsals of some of the artists. APink came out and performed their latest song 'Hush'. They performed twice for the rehearsal. Then later it was Wonder Girls performing 'Like This'.
{APink on the stage}
While waiting for the cue, the lead vocal of APink sang out a few lines of 'Hush' just to practice. Listening to it live without music was like woaaah. Her voice is really good :)
Oh and before that , Yoo Kyung and a few others waved to us ! well, we were practically dominating the 2nd floor so it's definitely us she was waving to :D
It was 7pm, the audience was let in and the show started !
Dalmatian, VIXX, A-JAX, Juniel, Wonder Girls, Dal Shabet, APink, BOB4, M.I.B and more were there.
{the stage from my seat; at the upper tier}
{BOB4}
{Wonder Girls}
{Wonder Girls' encore stage after winning the prize}
At the ending stage where all the artists gather on stage, we were waving so frantically from the top to see it we can get a wave back and we saw Dal Shabet's Subin waving back at us :D you might say I'm probably a bit too overboard but I checked back the video that was aired on that day and you could see her waving to us! :)
Wonder Girls left the stage after their encore performance was over and so did we leave the hall. But wait, we didn't just go down. There was actually a board blocking the other side of the hall and we found a small entrance to it :P So when we were about to go down the stairs, we saw someone !
So we peeped and saw a member of A-JAX and BOB4 ! 8D I was like 'ANNYEONGHASEYO! HI!' , and they bowed to us! :D The boards are actually made into rooms for the artists, probably to store the props and clothings. So then the member of A-JAX went inside the 'A-JAX 'tent'' and disappeared from our sight :(
{can anyone help me to figure out who that A-JAX member across the hall is? ;_;}
I was taking a video of them with my phone camera and shouting Hi and stuff like that so the cameraman saw us and gestured us to come ! :D :D
The BOB4 members were all taking a group photo a moment ago but then the drummer and the guitarist went back inside their 'tents' ):
Anyway, we went to the remaining two members and greeted them. We said to them 'We are Malaysian fans!!' and they were like 'ohhhh!'. LOL . Then we took a photo, yay! (:
{Kim Myeong Gyu (bassist), me, Sung Yoo Bin (main vocal) and my sister}
Unfortunately, the picture turned out blurrrrrrrrrr :( :( :(
{the additional two is Choi Min Soo (guitarist; left), and Hwang In Hee (drummer; behind me!)}
I was against Yoo Bin's arms ;_; and I could feel In Hee's warm heat and his clothing behind me asdkjfhaslkjdfsf ♥
and me and the maknae (Myeong Gyu) and the drummer (In Hee) with his drumsticks are doing the 'peace' sign :D
Here's their MV of their new song 'Mystery Girl' featuring Viki of Dal Shabet. The MV feature's Lee Tae Sung too (:
Oh and also my dad told me that he saw BOB4 when he went into the toilet before ...... ;_;
what's up with the whole 'parents meeting idol stars in toilets' thing ? OTL;;
Moving on, after that was over, I said '감사합니다 (Thank you)' and bowed to them and they thanked us too. And we just left like that. Yeah, just like that.... without waiting for A-JAX or Dalmatian or VIXX to come out of their 'tents' too
We walked out of the building and waited for a while. And then I saw a figure who has blonde hair, and wearing white vests, on the 2nd floor on the window peeping outside! My guess was that it was an A-JAX member, Hyung Kon maybe? :P
And that was the last of the fangirling for that day!
We headed back to the hotel and ate cup noodles afterwards :3
nom nom nom.
-end of part 2-
yeah, I decided to split my journal into 3 parts.
A long post is a tired post. LOL did that even make sense idk.
so the third part will be the last part :)
upcoming part 3; KBS Building tour, visiting entertainment buildings, COEX Mall ! (:






























.jpg)






.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)




.jpg)




