phew, it was really a long day today (:
I woke up really early today -the earliest time I've woken up on a Sunday morning. 7am.
but of course there's a reason for it.
okay back to the main topic.
we (sister and I) went out with our cousin today at 1U,
and it so happened that when we were eating our lunch, we heard screams of some excited children.
but all we thought was that it was the screams of the little children who is playing in those indoor playgrounds and stuff.
after our lunch, we just decided to take a look and see what's happening, but since we were two levels away from the event, we just tried to peep here and there and saw a bunch of people crowding around something.
then it suddenly struck into my sister's mind that maybe Greyson Chance is here, since his planned visit to Malaysia is all around in the media. we suddenly got so curious so we went down and took a look.
it was Greyson Chance's autograph session.
at 2pm, being so curious, we went into the crowd and waited for a minute or two. then Greyson Chance came out from behind the doors of the Exit.
I took these photo's using my sister's phone, so it's kind of blur. (my intuition told me to bring a camera today but I decided not to, yeah great timing -_-;;)
loads of cameras and phones and iPads suddenly appearing, blocking my view of him ):
all those screaming and a bit of pushing and those camera picture taking,
makes me miss attending those k-pop events in Malaysia.
hope hope hope I can go to one soon, cause I've been missing out on the big stars so far ):
for instance, 2PM and FT Island D':
anyway, it was a fun experience, seeing Greyson Chance, (:
awesomesssss.
bye :D



