SEOUL.
5 Days and 5 Nights of Summer.
[PART 3 - FINAL]
{DAY 5; KBS Building Tour + Entertainment buildings + COEX Mall}
It was already our last full day in Seoul ;__;
gosh, time flies so fast.
we just stayed here in Seoul for 3 full days, but I'm already feeling so attached :(
Anyway, we woke up as usual on 8am, had our breakfast, etc etc.
Then we headed for KBS (Korean Broadcasting System)'s Main building :D
I remember this staircase from 2 Days, 1 Night (a variety show) where they usually say
1박 !! 2일 !!
LOL.
{scribbles}
We entered the building and met the lady who was going to take us around :)
KBS is very known for its news, sports and education programmes. Although they also do air TV dramas and entertainment programmes, KBS is what comes into mind when you're talking about the news.
The lady told us that there are 500 News anchors in KBS itself :)
{the stage of the program ' 의뢰인K '}
{the dressing room}
Then we went into the storage room where they store all sorts of props here.
From swords and knifes, to old fashion telephones, to plastic foods and to Iron Man helmets.
lol did I just say Iron Man?
{2 Days and 1 Night's utensils}
{IRON MAN !}
{Gag Concert!}
We saw the clothings used in Gag Concert too !
The Bruce Lee suit and the funny spiderman with muscles..
too bad I couldn't see Chao Chao's suit LOL :P
{View outside KBS building from inside the lift :)}
{the stage of GAG Concert which is used for Music Bank too!}
{my sister and I pretending to be some professional news anchor LOLOL}
{KBS's new drama 'BIG'}
The tour ended after an hour or so and it was time for lunch so we decided to go to Hyundai's Department Store.
Unfortunately, the food court there was full and packed with people so we headed out and found a small Shabu Shabu restaurant :)
The food here was DE-LI-CIOUS !
Even looking back at that picture makes my mouth water c':
Coincidentally, this place is famous amongst the k-pop artists too :)
This coincidence makes this trip even more k-pop themed :P
The friendly waitress told us that G-Dragon and Tae Yang from Big Bang, CL from 2NE1 and Secret came here yesterday.. OTL
just yesterday they were here ;_;
k.
and she showed us where they sat.
and she even told us that we can take the photos of the polaroids they took with the stars.
AND, coincidentally again that we passed by TimeOut !
(Park Yoo Chun from JYJ's family gelato shop)
Ooh! and I met a really friendly Singaporean there :D
It's really cool how if you have the same fandom, you'll automatically are friends :P
We didn't have much time after that so we just decided to drive by the entertainment buildings because I guess all you're supposed to do is to take pictures from the outside.
{SM Town}
{JYP Entertainment}
{CUBE's infamous scribbles}
{CUBE Cafe & Studio}
CUBE Cafe was just walking distance from the CUBE building so we decided to walk there.
On our way there, we saw 3 young boys, wearing caps and big t-shirts with sweatpants heading into a restaurant opposite CUBE Cafe.
They're probably trainees *_*
my initial thought was 'that looked like Yo Seob!' lololol, but I guess it wasn't B2ST :(
{Inside CUBE Cafe}
There were lots of official goods of CUBE Artists here but they were mostly Photobooks and CDs.
Not something that we could use daily.
But in the end, we bought B2ST's Present For You Photobook :)
Off we go to the next destination, COEX Mall !
{by the streets, on the building}
Didn't take much photos in COEX though, too busy shopping I guess? :P
{Lee Byung Hun :D !!}
{Lee Seung Gi endorsing PIZZA}
If you're going to Korea, you must must go to Artbox !
They sell super cute stationeries there ♥
They do have Artbox in other countries too but they don't have it where I'm living at, so yeah. ):
---
That night, we ate at Bamboo House, recommended by the hotel staff :)
{night view of Gangnam}
{banana milk for supper :3}
{DAY 6; Bye seoul}
The next morning, my sister and I decided to head out for breakfast ourselves.
We went out to caffe bene nearby our hotel (:
and after that,
we went back to the hotel and packed our bags, getting ready to leave.
oh! and there was this young bell boy who always greets the visitors in the entrance.
and he's really adorable, giving smiles to people like spreading happy viruses :D
so when we were in the car, right outside the hotel entrance loading in the luggages, we could see him looking out through the glass window at us.
{in the car, right outside the hotel entrance}
so he smiled and waved back at us :P
then the other bell boy who was attending us (the one loading in the luggages) saw that we were 'interested' in that younger bell boy, he gestured the younger bell boy to come nearer to our car to say goodbye :D
something like .. fanservice I guess? Hahaha :P
so he shyly walked towards the car and said goodbye and waved, and then he posed for our camera LOLOL ♥
omg, how adorable can he be? ;)
so after the last goodbye, we headed for Incheon Airport.
it was an hour plus ride to the airport.
After we've reached, we said goodbye to Uncle S )':
and that's ...
the end.
{Incheon Airport}
Overall, I really really enjoyed this trip !
Although it was short, it was sweet too (:
I still couldn't do much of what I really wanted to do here in Korea though :c
But there's no harm in coming back here in another few years time right? ;)
I really want to thank those who helped make this trip a success!
And to those who I created good memories with ♥
and thank you readers for reading this blog post too :D
I hope you enjoyed reading it. bye! (:
-end-


























.jpg)




.jpg)





