5 Days and 5 Nights of Summer.
Hey guys!
I just came back from Seoul a day before yesterday. Midnight. And I woke up the next morning, thinking if it was just all a dream.
I'm really missing Seoul right now ): It's as if my heart is left in Seoul. And it's taking it's own sweet time to come home.
my
well, I hope you will enjoy my journal of my trip to Seoul :)
{DAY 1; Night flight}
It was a usual Saturday morning, except the fact that we're going to Korea was in mind that night.
Fortunately, I did not do any last-minute packing this time :P
We left to the airport around 8:30pm by taxi. Started to have reality hitting us that we're actually heading to Seoul again! :D
{Mr. Taxi}
After reaching KLIA, we did the usual airport check-in stuff and later we headed to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to have some hot chocolate and cheesecake while waiting to board the gate.
The smell of coffee never fails to bring my mood up ;)
{hot chocolate anyone? ♥}
Soon enough, the boarding gate opened and we boarded the plane around 11:15pm. The flight was 6 to 7 hours long :) I couldn't sleep much on the plane, 2 hours and I'm all wide awake :C
When I opened the window, the sky was already bright and it's only 5am in the morning.
It feels like I've been into a time warp or something lolol
I felt all tingly, excited and nervous at the same time. Not sure why but I can't help but wonder what memories will we make in this trip (:
{who doesn't love window seats?}
---
{DAY 2; SBS INKIGAYO}
touch down !
we were finally on the land of kpop once again :D
we collected our baggages and met our uncle - let's just call him Uncle S. He was really kind to guide us throughout this whole trip :)
The air outside was so fresh and the breeze was cooling. And it wasn't too cold, because the sun was shining too :) the perfect weather !
{Incheon Airport}
After about an hour, we finally reached our hotel in Gangnam. We were all very exhausted from the flight so we decided to take a nap. Got up after a 2 hour long nap and it was already 12pm KST.
Our first destination in our itinerary was to SBS Inkigayo (인기가요), a music programme where some of the latest and popular k-pop artists performs on stage. We were told to be there by 2pm (we already got the tickets) so we scheduled for lunch before that. After we freshen up ourselves and got ready, we headed to a restaurant nearby the hotel to eat Galbitang (beef rib soup).
{beef rib soup ;갈비 탕}
It was delicious! it really brought out my appetite :)
usually my stomach goes haywire after those confusing meal times and plane rides, but I was actually hungry.
so after our meal, we headed for SBS's open hall in Deungcheon-dong!
{Drama JIN Poster; on our way to SBS}
It turned out that we were still quite early so we decided to lurk around in a hyper market called Home Plus, just across the SBS Open Hall.
And then there were
{the hyper market across SBS's open hall}
{tickets to Inkigayo!}
{SBS Open Hall}
At around 2pm, we went and queued up. There were a lot of fans waiting at the entrance where the artists van entered so I thought they haven't arrived yet but the person who was in-charge of the line told us that the artists were already inside, rehearsing.
{fans waiting at the entrance where the artists vans enter}
Finally at 3pm, the door was open and the line was moving. We got to get into the studio earlier though, skipping a few in front. Not sure how but we were led into the front of the line. but because of that, we split the BANAs (B1A4's fanclub) into two unintentionally :c 미안해요 ㅠㅠ~
While we were queuing up, I heard the girls behind us screaming Jin Young's (B1A4) name and I saw a figure from the dark tinted glass wall, walking up the staircase in fancy stage clothing.
When we entered the building, they gave each and every one of us Inkigayo Magazines. It was really cool, at least we got a souvenir ! :)
{Inkigayo Magazines}
{the back cover of the Inkigayo Magazine}
When we walked up the stairs into the hall, I was like 'wooaaaah' . the stage is so pretty! c: and since I usually watch Inkigayo on the TV back at home, it's really awesome to see it in real life :) and the MC stage is just beside the performance stage. It is quite small though, like what I heard.
{Inkigayo's stage}
From this point, we weren't allowed to take any pictures or any videos. There were a lot, and I really mean a LOT, of securities standing at the sides of the seats, scanning their eyes on us. They even announced that we couldn't take any 'selca' (self camera) too , LOL :P
The guest MCs of that week's Inkigayo was Woo Hyun (Infinite; left), Lee Jong Suk (middle) and Sulli (f(x); right).
Before the start of the show, the three MCs came on stage to greet the audience. Lee Jong Suk was a newbie MC-er so Woo Hyun tried to give support to him by asking the fans to chant his name. Then it went on to Sulli's name then Woo Hyun's. Since it is live, you could really see them being nervous, trying to calm themselves, practicing their lines and so on while they were showing advertisements on the live TV.Random;
Lee Jong Suk is super tall in real life. Thin and tall, with long legs *_* lol of course how can I forget, he is a model ! yesh, very swaggy.
Woo Hyun was as usual being very fanservice-y, throwing hearts at the audiences :P
Anyway, the performers for that week's Inkigayo was..
"Tritops, Kim Jang Hoon, Hello Venus, JJ Project, December, A-JAX, Heo Young Saeng, EXO-K, U-Kiss, A Pink, Dal Shabet, Boyfriend, B1A4, G.NA, Teen Top, Infinite, f(x) and Wonder Girls"
yeah, the performer list is so pretty c: most of them are my favourite k-pop groups asdfjhlsasdf
When the show started off with Tritops, I was so amazed by the whole camera thing. It's like the camera just simply moves around and the outcome on the monitoring screen is like woah.
Oh and most of the performances were pre-recorded actually. But the artists still comes on stage to entertain us, the audience :) On certain performances which airs the pre-recorded version, the PD will come and stop them mid-performance. So we won't get to see the full performance too :( I never knew they did that, really. I thought it looked kind of rude, but I guess they were just 'saving their energy' or something lolol.
HIGHLIGHTS
{Teen Top fanacc}
It was Teen Top's turn to perform their new song called To You and they were airing the pre-recorded version. Mid-performance, the PD decided to stop them. It was L.Joe's part of the song (the rapping part) so it was his turn to claim the spotlight. He went in front and started doing his thing but what he didn't know was that the PD had already stopped them and that the other members have stopped dancing.
Only L.Joe was left rapping and dancing alone in the front until his part was over and then he turned around and accidentally banged the PD and the PD had to hug him to stop him. LOL ! Then he went all embarassed and they all bowed to us and left the stage.
{Boyfriend fanacc}
Boyfriend had to get ready to go on stage (the MC Stage) for a short interview about their come back. So while the other performers were performing, they had to standby on the side of the stage, getting ready for their turn to go up the MC Stage. Jeong Min was especially cheerful and friendly, he is so good at doing fanservice! He was smiling and waving and doing peace signs and hearts. He was even dancing to the song that was being performed at that moment.
{B1A4 fanacc}
Since we were seating amongst the BANAs, one of the fangirl beside us gave us this piece of paper which said '시누 축하해' which meant Congratulations C.NU (a member of B1A4). Luckily we could listen to basic Korean so we understood her request. She wanted us to wave the paper around to help them convey the message to C.NU because it was his birthday that day! :D It was their turn to perform and the BANAs started screaming so loudly. We managed to catch his attention though :D Not only him but Baro too! He was waving and pointing at us. During the final stage where all the performers gather, C.NU bowed to our direction! :)
----
Inkigayo overall was AWESOME ! It was so interesting seeing what actually happens behind the camera :P
When we came out from the building, it was already 5pm. But since there were fangirls waiting around the streets for the artists to come out, we decided to wait too. 5 minutes, 10 minutes have passed, nothing happened. We waited for some more and yet still nothing happened. When we decided to give up, f(x)'s Sulli appeared from the sides and smiled at all of us and quickly dashed out of sight. I caught it on video though :)
{Sulli !}
Later, we walked across the road to the other side of the street to head to our car.
While we were walking, we heard more fangirl screams and we turned to look at the place where we were standing a few minutes ago. A white van had came out from the gates and someone rolled down the windows, it was U-Kiss ! They waved goodbye, and then left.
{U-Kiss's Soo Hyun walking towards the van}
{U-Kiss's Hoon}
Actually, the pictures above was coincidentally taken :P I was from across the street and was seeing a bunch of fans swarming a car so I just took a photo and found out that they were in it !! :D
{U-Kiss}
So the second time, it occurred with a black van. Sadly since we were on the opposite side of the street, the window wasn't rolled down on our side so we just heard screams as they drive past the fans. Just like a wave of screams, lolol :)
{the fans practically ran and chased the van}
After all that fangirling, we headed back to Home Plus and sat down for some Baskin Robbins Ice cream :3
{Cookie and Cream flavoured ice cream}
{Infinite's endorsement}
{B1A4 Endorsement}
Since it was still early for dinner, we went to the grocery section and shopped for snacks!
yes, even food shopping makes me happy :P
{Home Plus}
{vitamin water}
{Lee Seung Gi !}
{IU }
{More IU c:}
NOM NOM NOM :3
It was good I guess, but I can't stand parsley and the meal was sort of full of parsley so I couldn't enjoy it much :c
{outside the restaurant}








.jpg)


.jpg)






.jpg)