a few days ago, I went online and started
and then I came across their twitter and facebook account links, which I of course followed and friended them.
as a fan, of course I would want them to remember me, especially when we took a photo together a week before (:
so I messaged Myeong Gyu (the bassist) immediately once he accepted my friend request, saying that I'm a Malaysian fan and we met a few days ago and if he remembers it or not.
that midnight, I got a reply ! it's probably normal for him to reply because he's still a rookie star and all, but it made me all hyper !! :D
here's a screenshot of it (:
[TRANSLATION]
ME: Hello ! ^^ I'm a Malaysian fan~ We met before. You remember right? ^^;;
MYEONG GYU: Ah!! I remember!! Haha we took a photo together ^^
ME: I'm really happy !! ^^
MYEONG GYU: Me too ^^ I'm happy that you supported us ^__^!!
*_*
And what makes me happy is that he remembers us taking a photo with them without me even saying it! :D and and that means he saw the photo too ! *_*
it made my night!
I even showed him the video I took of him and the vocalist and he said he likes it very much (;
it's probably one of their very first fancams since they just debuted a few days ago :p
thank you BOB4!
gah, language barriers ):

